Wednesday, November 6, 2013

One Month Update


Things are going well. Currently as I write this I am 10 weeks postpartum and have lost a little bit more, but I had forgotten to update this blog.

The last time I weighed in, last Saturday, I was 212 even and yesterday morning when I weighed it said
210.9!

Slowly but surely coming off. It has been steady though, which I am super happy about.
 You can clearly see a difference in my tummy.
Lucklily my uterus has gone back down to its original size. 
It was so weird getting regular jeans after I had him. Nothing fit right at all because of that weird pooch in the middle there.

I knew I had to start again soon because I had to buy a size 18 jeans!
I am still wearing them because I am not going to buy any others until I can get back into my own jeans.

I was 200 lbs when I started WW after my first pregnancy and I am pretty sure I was between 190-200 when I got pregnant.

So, I have 10-20 lbs till I can get back in those jeans, even then they may be a little tight, but that is the goal.



I was running and trying to train again, but my husband doesn't get home until after the sun sets now with the time change and he doesn't think it will be safe to run in the dark. I did about 4.5 miles on Saturday, but so far this week I haven't worked out yet. I need to start some videos, but I am doing well on my eating...even with all the Halloween candy in the house. So we shall see....

Here is to be under 200 again. Only 11 or so more pounds, woop!

No comments:

Post a Comment