Thursday, February 16, 2012

Weekly Weigh-In & Update: 2/16/2012

Morning all.

Today I am up
+.5

So this week I am back up the half a pound I supposedly lost last week.

It was Valentines Day on Tuesday and my husband and I did go out and I had some 
creme brulee!
 It was very yummy!

I have to say that although I am not going "over board" I am also not tracking or eating the way I have been or am supposed to be doing.(As in not getting in my veggies the way I should, etc)
 I feel like I have lost a bit of my drive, so trying to find it again. 
Need to get back to really staying on plan and writing everything down.

I think being sick has made a big difference in draining my energy and all. 
I am really getting tired of the cold days and winter in general. I realize we are only half way through February but I am looking forward to spring.

Here is to a new week!!
.

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up girl! You can't lose your motivation because YOU are MY motivation! Don't worry about the scale...clearly you are in great shape to be able to run the way you are. I'm always amazed at your determination and focus. Keep your head up and feet movin' and I'll work at catching up to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel. I did so well the first few weeks of January, and then the past few weeks I have sort of lost my motivation to eat healthy. I've been doing good again since yesterday, but I already want to go devour a candy bar. I just keep trying to remind myself that this is a marathon, and I don't have to do it fast, I just have to keep going. You'll get where you want to be!

    ReplyDelete