Thursday, January 5, 2012

Weekly Weigh-In and Update

Good Morning!
Today is my son's 2nd birthday!!!
 I told him not to turn 2 but he did anyways:( 
Getting so big, love him so much!
Pinned Image
So this morning the scale said 189, which is still good, even though yesterday it said 187.5, but I will take it.
I always presume that if I see it on the scale, even if doesn't stick around permanently that day, that it will be coming to stay soon, or it wouldn't have made an appearance. Ha ha. 

Thing with eating have been going well. Starting the week off with the cleanse only made me appreciate more when I could eat more than veggies and chicken. You appreciate fruit and dairy after that, ha ha.

As you can see I did not lose any 10 lbs like this drink says you will, but if you ever feel bloated and need to fit into something form fitting that detox works wonders for that.

Running is going well, so far so good. Today is another 3 mile run but faster, so we shall see??
Pinned Image
Nothing too major to report for today, feeling good and stronger and not struggling quite as much in my mind which is really where I want to win the battle.
Pinned Image

How are you guys doing?

2 comments:

  1. Good job on the loss! I've been doing really good with working out & running this week, but not as good as I'd like with my diet. No soda for two days, which is an accomplishment for me. I love the motivational quotes! Can't wait to see your progress next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up hun! :) You have the best attitude and drive. You are doing amazing!

    ReplyDelete