Thursday, March 8, 2012

Weekly Weigh-In & Update: 3/08/2012

Welcome back to this week's weigh in.

Drum Roll Please.....

Today I am 178!!!!

Yeah!

Down a 1.5 lb from last week, and this was the number I really wanted to see.

Last weekend I was starting to get worried and down because I had a "tough" eating weekend, more like Thursday through Sunday if I am honest.

We ate out all 4 of those days, and by Monday morning I was up 3 lbs. So discouraging! 
Collage
I decided that I needed to start tracking my calories again since I had drifted away from my eating plan. As I did I noticed that a shake that I was having every day was WAY more calories then I had thought it was. So maybe I won't make that every day. Everything in it was so good, I thought it couldn't be bad...but turns out, when you are trying to lose weight you really have to pay attention. So I will keep tracking so it can keep me in line. Its amazing how many calories you can be consuming without even realizing it.

Only 8 more lbs to go till my first goal weight!! I really want to get focused again so I can get there before my birthday at least. If I stay on this track I should be able to do it.

Also, people are starting to notice I think. I have seen my body changing slowly over the past three months and I just know I have a long way to go still, but other people are telling me I look smaller. Yeah! It's actually real. Sometimes it feels like it takes so long that nothing is really changing, if that makes sense.

Pray for my first 15 miles this Saturday, I am kinda nervous!!!!

.

1 comment: