Monday, December 19, 2011

Uphill battle

So today was ok....
I have to say I did eat 3 pieces of pizza for dinner and then headed straight to the gym after wards to jog for 45 min...a 5k.
I signed up for Spark People last night so I can keep track of my meals and exercise. When you see the calories you are supposed to be eating all day and then how little things add up and put you right on over the limit its a reality check.
I have an addiction to eating, and really eating when I am bored and eating the wrong things. Sometimes the urge is so strong I have to ask the Lord to really help me not eat.
My mind really needs some help. 
I am trying to look for as much inspiration as I can to get my mind in the right place.
I share a few for you here....
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment