Friday, December 23, 2011

Looking back...

So I was looking back at my old weight loss blog, which is now depressing to me because of how much it is riddled with failure, but I found an old post...I will share it here. It is near the same time of year which I found interesting and my gross "before" pics I would about die for now. Hindsight 20/20!

Here it is.....


the last day of the year…

Happy New Years Eve…
I feel ok this morning, my weight is back up to 170..thats ok, it does fluctuate from day to day…and last night my mother-in-law brought pizza over. As I didn’t want to be rude and had not eaten since my workout I was starving and ate two slices. After they left I was still so hungry and I ate some weight control oatmeal.
Yesterday I didn’t eat tons of horrible things but I felt like as I was looking at my food journal that it was quite a bit. Today I am going to the store which should help a lot, stock up on all the good things I need.
I did get to the gym yesterday and did 45 min on the eliptical and 6 leg machines with 3 sets of ten this time. They are sore this morning. I am going to search for my Pure Weightloss food diary this morning to try and get all the things  I need and remember all the options I had when I was doing so well. I never felt very hungry when I was on that, I actually felt like I had to fit some things in sometimes..so we shall see.
To my shock I am putting up these beforepictures. When I am reading other people’s weightloss stories I am so interested in seeing the pictures…so these are for me and anyone who may follow this as a visual update as well. I will try and put more up at the end of January to see what the progress has been. I am also going to add a photo from last Christmas to show where I want to be once again, how annoying…
here we go…
weightloss-blog-003weightloss-blog-004







My current measurements are:
Chest: 37″/ Waist: 35″/ Hips: 42″/ Rt Thigh: 25″/ Lft Thigh: 24″/ Right bicep: 13″/ Left bicep: 12.5″
I also found my measurements from when I started on Pure Weightloss they were:
Aug 31 2007:
Bust: 37.5″/ waist: 32″/ Hips: 45″/ Left Thigh 22″
its interesting, either I measure wrong of I am just proportionally changed, which is possible. During that time I was doing lots of “yogalates” which I noticed change my body a lot. Also these other stats were taken by someone else, so who knows? 
I also found some of the food menu plan kits from then and the start up lists, so it will help me shop at least…
Its New Years Eve, Daniel and I don’t really have plans, just may go over to my parents..will let you know how it goes.

----
Interesting my thoughts, pics and measurements. I am glad I have a record of it in some ways because I tend to forget easily. I also took pics of my food from Pure Weight Loss which I am also going to try and re-incorporate in my diet.

The basic premise is this:

Daily:
3 Vegetables
3 Fruits
1 Dairy
1 Fat
2 Proteins
2 Starches
2 bars (which I am going to use Fiber One bars in exchange because they were the companies bars)
64 oz of water a day (approx. 4 water bottles a day)
Here are those pics:

weightloss-blog-008weightloss-blog-009









































I am so excited right now as I found an auction on ebay for all the plans and guides for $13.50! This will help so much!! They still have a website I found too but their plans and items are sooooooo expensive! I will let you know if I win:)

1 comment: